Join Our Team
We always accept completed applications for part-time circulation positions (shelvers and clerks; see below for descriptions). Applications are available at our customer service desk and are kept on file for six months in the event there is an opening.
Current job openings:
- Must have completed at least two years of high school.
- Evening and weekend availability essential.
- Interviews to be scheduled in July.
- Complete an application and turn in to the Library front desk.
The Shorewood Library team:
- Shelvers - 10 hours per week, no benefits. Responsibilities: shelving, collection maintenance.
- Circulation Clerks - 15-20 hours per week. Responsibilities: circulation customer service, collection maintenance & management.
- Library Associates - Full time. Responsibilities: circulation, reference, and collection management.
- Librarians - Full or part time. MLS required. Responsibilities: reference, acquisitions, technical services, programming, and many other varied duties.
The Shorewood Public Library is an equal opportunity employer. The Library complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).