Digital Downloads 101
One-on-one expert guidance to get you started with the library's digital collection!
Drop in with your device of choice (tablet, e-reader, smartphone, computer) and we will guide you through any step or the whole process of using library e-books, e-audiobooks or digital magazines. No experience necessary. Held monthly on the third Saturday morning from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Winter/Spring 2017 Schedule
- Saturday, January 21
- Friday, February 3, 9:00-10:00 a.m. - Special appearance at Senior Resource Center drop-in tech help program ("If it Goes Beep..."). Open to anyone.
- Saturday, February 18
- Saturday, March 18
- Saturday, April 15
- Saturday, May 20
Summer 2017 Schedule
- Friday, June 9, 9:00-10;00 a.m. - At Senior Resource Center drop-in tech help program ("If it Goes Beep..."). Open to anyone.
- Saturday, June 17 with Rachel
- Saturday, July 15 with Rachel
- Saturday, August 19 with Emily