Pay tribute to a life well lived, recognize a loved one’s important accomplishment, or celebrate a birthday, graduation, special day, or a special person.
Your gift to the Friends of the Shorewood Public Library commemorates an important person or occasion. A custom bookplate featuring your honoree’s name will be placed inside a new book in the library.
How it works:
- Choose the friend, family member, or honoree to recognize.
- Make your gift online (click here to access the online gift form) or in person at the Shorewood Public Library (click here to access a printable PDF form):
- Donation of $20 for a children’s book, $50 for an adult book.
- Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. The Friends of the Shorewood Public Library is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- The Friends of the Shorewood Public Library sends you a confirmation letter.
- The Friends of the Shorewood Public Library sends an optional letter, complete with your bookplate image, to the person or family you are honoring to announce your gift. The amount is not disclosed.
- Within two to three weeks, a bookplate is placed inside a new book in the Shorewood Public Library’s adult or children’s collection, as you have selected.
Your donation supports:
A total of 80% of your gift supports additions to the library collections, and 20% supports popular annual programs and special community events.
Thank you for adding books to the library shelves and supporting the Friends!